Monday, October 13, 2014

A little bit about us to start of with

Hello there! My name is Jessica and I will be pretty much telling you all my life story. I have a lot going on in my life right now and I feel like a blog would be a perfect place to write down whats going on, my thoughts, my feelings, and about my life. I seem to be forgetting a lot as of lately and I feel this would be a great way for me to remember it all!



So to start off let me tell you about myself and my family. I have three amazing kids. My eldest is Bridgette and she is 6. She is a diva and can be quite a handful, but she feels deeply and cares about everyone. Not to mention she is a great big sister. My middle is Emelia, she just turned two. She knows what she wants and when she wants it. Like her sister she can also be a handful. She is such a great sister and she loves her family a lot. My youngest is Eli. He is going to be 6 months at the end of this month. He is such a good baby and just loves his sisters to pieces. He is already such a ham and always has a smile on his face.

I am happily married to my husband Brad. We were married July 13, 2012 and yes it was on Friday the 13th. Yes I was pregnant with our middle child, and the wedding was absolutely amazing and everything I have ever hoped for. It was a total DIY wedding and I wouldn't have had it any other way. Maybe one day I will do a post about it. My husband's best quality to him is that he has such a great sense of humor. That is what attracted me to him right away. Not to mention he is very good looking, I/others have compared him to both Justin Verlander and Ryan Reynolds. He is such a caring person but not afraid to be tough and tell you how it is.



Next I guess would be a little bit about myself. First of all I love God a whole lot. Faith is a huge part of my life. It wasn't always a big part of my life. I always had it, but I didn't make it a priority like I do now. I was baptized last year and it was amazing. Now I look to God for everything in my life and I feel so complete and I know I am on the right track. I went to school to be a medical assistant. During my last semester of school and during my phlebotomy internship is when I found out I was pregnant for Emelia. After a lot of talking about things, Brad and I decided it was best for me to be a stay at home mom and put my career on the back burner. It was such a hard decision because I worked really hard in school and love medical assisting, but it was the right one for our family. I just started to become an essential oil addict (aka Lemondropper with Young Living Oils) and I am really enjoying it. I love what the oils do for my family and it is so much fun to be able to spread the word about them. I love it when I hear about how much people are truly being helped by these oils. Nothing can compare to it. I am really friendly and outgoing, but there are times where I can be a bit of an introvert. It's hard for me to talk on the phone, it is a struggle to even call in for a pizza. I am super socially awkward and weird. I don't get mad easily but when I do its hard for me to talk to people, I am always afraid that I will say the wrong thing out of anger. I am stubborn as all get out. I am right and even if you are actually right, your wrong. When I love, it's with my whole heart and I care about everyone, not just those that are close to me.

That's just a little bit about me and my family, I can't wait to be able to share more.

Peace and Love,


Photos credits go to Ashliegh Allen and Kendra Titus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment